Stress Management & Resilience
Topics covered in this masterclass include:
- Brain Science of High Performance
- Personal Mastery & Resilience
- Stress Management and Mind Training
The overarching theme encompasses personal mastery and the class incorporates a bespoke blend of didactic and experiential learning.
Outcomes to be expected:
- Tools and Techniques for sustainable performance, high performing mind, presence and self care including Mindfulness
- Tools and skills for managing stress and emotional and psychological reactivity
- Self care and self compassion in order to be more empathetic, caring and compassionate in interactions with others
The Mindfulness technique is delivered within an experiential learning style during the InsideOut Sustainable High Performance one day masterclass. The technique is highly regarded and holds its origins from the experience and learnings that both Michael Ryder and Helen Mitrofanis have gained during over 20 years of self mastery and own practice. They have both worked with Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn in the USA who was the medical professor and academic who initially devised the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction technique.
In 2015 Harvard Business Review reported “Mindfulness is a ‘must-have’: a way to keep our brains healthy, to support self-regulation and decision making, and to protect ourselves from toxic stress.”
“It was the best day I have ever had at work.”
(Feedback from a participant of the InsideOut Consulting Group Stress Management and Resilience Masterclass conducted for a leading global organisation’s executive leadership team in July 2017.)
- CATEGORY Masterclasses